Which Websites Are Sharing Your Personal Details?

This is very interesting information about common websites that are sharing information about us. I don’t worry about it too much because I don’t seem to have much in the way of unwanted advertising showing up in my email or anything. As a business owner, I know how challenging it is to reach a target market now. I’s like to think that most of this data sharing just aimed at helping businesses pitch ads that are relevant to people so businesses can get customers at an affordable price per customer. I don’t see it as an extreme security issue to be worried about. That’s just my perspective on things, you may not agree.

Click here to see report

6 comments for “Which Websites Are Sharing Your Personal Details?

1. January 24, 2014 at 7:07 pm

I always used to read post in news papers but now as
    I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

• January 25, 2014 at 6:48 am

Yes. Newspapers are going out of style and you have more choices of information on the web. Of course you have to be discerning about what you believe. There is a lot of misinformation out there, but that was true of newspapers also. Enjoy! Mardi

2. February 9, 2014 at 12:17 am

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your web
    site in web explorer, would test this? IE still
    is the market chief and a huge component of other people will omit your magnificent writing because of this problem.

• February 9, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Thanks! I did look at it in IE and it looks different. I don’t think there is anything I can do about it. It just means that Word Press and Internet Explorer don’t want to “play nice.” I really appreciate your pointing it out.

3. June 14, 2014 at 4:17 pm

I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never
    found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough
    for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

• June 14, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Thanks Jonna, You made my day! I’m so glad you found it interesting.