Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Doesn’t it feel so good to take time to focus on all the blessings in our lives?
One of my greatest blessings is being able to do work that I love and to be able to make other’s lives happier and richer.
You make this possible and I want you to know how much I appreciate you, your business and your referrals.
I love sharing my passion for technology and the many ways it can make our lives more simple, easy or fun.
Here’s A Baker’s Dozen of Techie Things I’m grateful for. It’s not a complete list but it’s the things I enjoy almost every day.
What would you add to the list? Share your suggestions in the comments section below and let us count the ways….
- The World Wide Web for education, communication and the answer to every question imaginable
- Google Search, Wikipedia, YouTube and all the researchers, educators, bloggers and writers that provide the information.
- Video conferencing apps that allow me to see my adult children who live far away and even tour their new homes, to offer remote Tech Support to frustrated clients and restore them to being happy campers and to share the joys of technology with more and more people.
- Email – It’s hard to remember what life was like before email
- Mobile phones, their amazing cameras and apps
- Photo sharing and editing apps
- Online shopping and online reviews of products and services
- Facebook – I don’t go there often but it’s always a good time when I do.
- Google Docs and OpenOffice – all the benefits of Microsoft office suite and it’s free
- Audiobooks and ebooks and all the amazing authors that provide education and entertainment on so many subjects.
- Google Maps and Google Earth
- Digital Music – iTunes, Amazon, Pandora, Spotify and others
- Digital video entertainment – movies, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, iTunes and others